- Consumer Credit More Difficult to Access; Fewer Payment Alternatives for Skyrocketing Healthcare Bills
- Impact of Supreme Court Ruling: Healthcare Deductibles, Co-Pays May Skyrocket
- Nearly Nine in 10 Consider Cost of Care a Serious Problem
- Employer cost management tactics for 2012
- Hospitals Still Feeling the Strain of Their Patient’s Inability to Make Ends Meet
Monthly Archives: October 2011
According to a study by Mercer, 33% of employers say they are raising deductibles or copayments in 2012. To read more, click here.